Current 100% CPU usage was endless loop in find_next_free_port(). As I added
debug otuput, problem went away - in the end just adding local variables
"fixed" it. I assume this was memory corruption that ended, once local
variables were added, corrupting those instead of critical ones. I then
continued by moving find_next_free_port() around to see where it would be no
longer work - to be corrupted. That lead me to theming stuff, and eventually
to commenting out both gtk_rc_parse() (gui_main.c:1534) and
tileset_use_prefered_theme() (gui_main.c:1661) calls and then client starts
ok.