Update of bug #15743 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.3, 2.4.0, 2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #4:

> number of dummy entries (ones that get S_LAST indicating illegal
> value) based on S_LAST value (indicating number of specials) of > running
freeciv version

So, after some thinking I believe this to be the only real bug here. Attached
untested patch fixes it and adds comment describing *how* everything else
works.

Now, if someone invents a way for newer freeciv with changed S_LAST value to
save in compatibility mode for freeciv versions that had not this fix...

(file #15488)

File name: SLASTSave.diff                 Size:1 KB