client and server files are attached.
note that these files are hand-edited and kept under mercurial, so I find it
unfortunate that freeciv insists on rewriting the client config file,
reordering options and reformatting worklists.

settings in the server file are ignored (e.g., all units are on the same tile
despite "set dispersion 3" even though I selected "ruleset version" "sea" and
the console said
"sds: 'set dispersion 3'
Console: 'dispersion' has been set to 3.")

I am confused about the meaning of "iso".
I want the view window borders to be parallel to E/W/N/S and not diagonal. how
do I ensure that I __never__ see the diagonal window?

at this time, I see
1. diagonal view window
2. hex-shaped tiles
3. from each tile I can go in 1 move to 8 different neighboring tiles (all 8
num.pad. keys move to a different tile).

thanks.

(file #15682, file #15683)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: client.rc                      Size:10 KB
File name: sea.serv                       Size:0 KB