Heck yeah, 9 functions left to write and this is ready! (for testing)
The only warnings/errors I am getting are for undefined functions. Everything
else seems to be in order an I even got the unit govflag_req thing working.

I have decided that if a gov_req exists for unit production, you don't even
check govflag_req. It is still loaded and validated in ruleset.c but when it
is time to actually check if you can build it, govflag_req gets skipped. It
seems the most logical thing to do.

Whoever wrote those mindboggling #define structures was either a genius or a
madman. Possibly both. I am too afraid to use most of them.