I am 99% sure the bug is in collect_production_targets(...) in climisc.c

My testing and many inserted debug comments shows everything else is working
behind the scenes.. it is just the client worklist window for some reason
won't add govreq flag units (using collect_production_targets) but will when
using collect_eventually_buildable_targets(). I have not updated ruleset files
but all tags I have added are optional so it doesn't really matter (except for
documentation.) I am going to make a diff and upload.