Have to think about the philosophy of loadable ai modules and scripting.
Should script ever be allowed to assume something about ai modules currently
loaded, or should they be totally agnostic to each other? Making script able
to request certain ai module to be used creates another situation similar to
tileset/ruleset interdependencies that are considered buggy to some extend at
least.

No, I don't know the answers, but I hope some discussion so we do know them
before committing/rejecting this patch.