                 Privacy: Public
         Planned Release:

This patch adds a "core" nation group, consisting of the historically most
important nations. It's the first group that appears when pickign a nation.
This will ease selecting a nation for people who don't want to plow through
large nation lists can pick a core one immediately.

It consists of nations that appear in the games from the Civilization series:

American
Apache
Arab
Austrian
Aztec
Babylonian
Byzantine
Carthaginian
Celtic
Cherokee
Chinese
Danish
Dutch
Egyptian
English
Ethiopian
French
German
Greek
Hittite
Hunnic
Inca
Indian
Iroquois
Japanese
Khmer
Korean
Mali
Mayan
Mongolian
Persian
Polynesian
Portuguese
Roman
Russian
Sioux
Songhai
Sumerian
Swedish
TaĆ­no (replacement for Arawak)
Thai (replacement for Siamese)
Tupi
Turkish (replacement for Ottoman)
Viking
Zulu

I left out Native American (there are enough individual Native American
nations included already) and Holy Roman (too much overlap with
German/Austrian).

Celtic will be added to the game in patch #3316

Since this makes 45 I and 50 is a nice round number I decided to include an
additional 5 modern nations, based on a mix between population size,
historical importance and likelyhood that a player wants to play with this own
nation:

Brazilian
Indonesian
Italian