Thank you, but I'd rather not.

First of all, the list of deprecation warnings is a bit incomplete, as we're
targeting 3.4 and the list covers only 3.2 (due to a quirk of how are bounds
for those warnings defined).

Second, related to first, with gtk2 cleanup I was already planing to go grid
crazy and one of those missing warning sets regards GtkTable -> GtkGrid.

I'm already working on it, but there's quite a bit of it and I still haven't
decided just how grid-crazy should I go.

While I (most likely) won't be touching scrollbars, scales, etc. in a more
than trivial way, the boxes are a quite different matter.

I'll probably need an extra set of eyes or two for testing how the gui changes
look (margins, padding, etc.), though.