Usually we've enforced 1 patch/ticket policy to avoid tickets being in some
pseudo state of being partly resolved (some patches committed) and partly not.
With patchset of 60 patches I think we can try different approach here -
forcing you to create 60 new tickets doesn't sound like good use of
development time.

We resolve everything trivial (anything I end up committing without further
comments) as part of this ticket. When ever some patch needs further
discussion, it won't block this ticket, but new ticket will be created for the
particular patch at that point.