Due to previously mentioned reasons, things are a bit stuck right now, but
I've ran a little test today in regard of create_line_at_mouse_pos.

It's already redundant - move_mapcanvas and move_overviewcanvas already cover
it. Though it might be a good idea to add the conditions from
create_line_at_mouse_pos to both of them - I'll need to check if that makes
sense.

As for gridding, as I mentioned elsewhere, it's mostly done, I'll just need to
restore the spacing and check a few things in the few places where I done
something more than search&replace.