On 29 January 2013 02:50, Jacob Nevins
<0jacobnk.fc...@chiark.greenend.org.uk> wrote:

> Back to culture: we've got the "nationality" feature that doesn't do a
> lot at the moment. I found this idea somewhat reminiscent of CivIV
> culture.

 I consider the two concepts separate, though in real life a lot of
culture (or all, for certain meaning of the word) is specific to
nationality. For the interaction of the two concepts, I've considered
making multicultural cities to produce more culture than those with
only one nationality.
 Anyway, for the schedule question, I have now decided to work on some
nationality patches first so we get it a bit improved to 2.5.

 - ML