Update of bug #20577 (project freeciv):

                Category:                    None => general

Follow-up Comment #1:

While it still needs some work, it looks promising first version.

- In the future, please submit new features as "patch" and not "bug"

- Debug stuff currently just commented out needs to be removed
- Most log_normal() calls should be made log_debug() if not removed
completely
- I don't point out all the individual style issues from this version, please
check it against doc/CodingStyle and once you submit updated version I can
point out the remaining ones
- You should define default value of its own to gameloss_style, not to use
RS_DEFAULT_BASE_POLLUTION
- gameloss_style should be documented in ruleset comments