 > As new value is transferred to client side, this changes network protocol
-> network capstr bump needed

I don't have even an idea on where to look for a clue on this ... is there a
working example that I can study?

Meanwhile, I did a lot of changes to my working copy, not only on the ticket
here.

Latest thing that drives me mad is that game.info.gameloss_style is set
correctly in ruleset.c, but when lightning strikes the enemy leader it
evaluates to 0, and no effect takes place at all.

I guess I have to do a whole lot of time consuming try&error debugging.

In the faint hope that anyone out there has had this problem before I post
*all of my diffs* as a "patch".

(file #17405)

File name: diff22446.patch                Size:28 KB