And again a new version.

On server start, not only the requested ruleset is loaded but another one
before that. I was not aware of that and don't know if this is a bug, but it
really did cost me a lot of time.

I still have no idea what to do with "network capstr bump needed".

Palace is removed when the cities are transferred. There is code to build a
new one for the new player, along with any GameLoss units. New Palace is even
built for barbarians, and I'm not definitive if this is really a good idea.

One known bug is that the Palace as well as the GameLoss unit(s) are only
visible next turn. They are effectively there, but invisible. I haven't yet
fond the proper functions to call for synchronization.

The player was killed ("pplayer->is_alive = FALSE;") even before I touched the
code. But the civil_war-method won't work for a dead player.

The entry in game.ruleset now looks like

gameloss_style =
"GAMELOSS_STYLE_BARB|GAMELOSS_STYLE_LOOT|GAMELOSS_STYLE_CWAR"

and I don't know how to get rid of the "GAMELOSS_STYLE_" prefix in the ruleset
but keep it in the code (without introducing something new that probably
already exists somewhere).

(file #17415)

File name: gamelossStyle22446_v3.patch    Size:11 KB