Update of bug #20710 (project freeciv):

                Category:                rulesets => general
         Planned Release:                         => 2.5.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

I rather have this typical case of roads being upgrades to each other handled
by the code.

Attached patch for the editor part. I'm not so concerned abpout autosettlers
not building Roads in order to build Maglevs - they should build roads anyway
and then they can upgrade them all the way to Maglevs. I haven't checked the
code, but I'm not sure your patch even worked in that respect - maybe
autosettlers notice that the tile cannot currently have Maglev (due to missing
Railroad/Highway) even if it had Road.

(file #17678)

File name: RecursiveRoads.patch           Size:1 KB