Update of bug #19846 (project freeciv):

         Planned Release:            2.4.0, 2.5.0 => 2.4.0, 2.5.0, 2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #12:

Attached patch avoids the crash. Supposedly this leaves a minor bug that
cursor is sometimes not correctly changed, but I didn't notice any situation
where that happened in my testing. Also, it shouldn't be happening with any
gtk+ version where the code was not crashing before.

(file #17872, file #17873)

File name: Gtk3UDlgClosed.patch           Size:0 KB
File name: Gtk3UDlgClosed-S2_4.patch      Size:1 KB