Update of bug #20886 (project freeciv):

             Assigned to:                    None => jtn
        Operating System:                    None => Any
         Planned Release:                         => 2.3.5,2.4.0,2.5.0,2.6.0

Follow-up Comment #1:

Attached lightly-tested patch which simply disallows building
territory-claiming bases in others' territory.

I haven't gone for checking diplomatic state, so even if you're at war with
someone (or indeed allied), you now can't build fortresses in their territory,
just the same as you can't build cities. Is that OK?

(For trunk only so far, haven't tried backporting it, but I think this should
go to stable branches too.)

(file #18226)

File name: trunk-restrict-territory-claiming-bases.patch Size:2 KB