Well, i finally moved to OSX 10.8 about the time i built freeciv 2.4.
Previously, the OS would ask once [after the first time the binary was run]
whether to allow/deny the connection.  Whatever answer was chosen would be
'remembered' until the binary was rebuilt.  The new version of OSX doesn't
'remember' any more, and keeps asking.  Every.  Time.  What's particularly
annoying about this is that it pops up every time i click on the "Load Saved
Game" button.  Presumably this is triggered by freeciv initializing a socket or
something.  My question is, can we avoid re-initializing it repeatedly for solo
games?

sent from Mountain Lion

Bond. James Bond.