                 Release: 2.4.1
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release:

ZoC are currently very coarse. Havent checked if one could add them on naval
or air units, and I think there should be such ability if there aren't, but I
digress. Main point, you can have on unit:
no ZoC - unit has no ZoC and ZoC does not affect him (naval, air mostly)
ignore ZoC - unit has ZoC, but ignores ZoC of others (diplomat, spy,
explorer)
normal ZoC - has ZoC, respects ZoC of others, standart

However, there is no flag for:
has no ZoC - does not create ZoC, respects ZoC of others (imo very suitable
for most non military units)

I find it very annoying how accidentaly or not your early settlers can be
pined down by exploerer. I see no reason why workers, settlers and exploerers
should have ZoC, but nether any reason why they should ignore it when it comes
from military units. Any way even if it's not in default ruleset such options
should definetly be made availabe.