I keep this ticket for the fixes to bases:

- Effects related to Bases were using the range "Tile" (that is wrong but was
working without errors). Replaced by "Local".
- Added regen HP effect for Airbases, else Helicopters can not "refuel" there.
Updated description too.
- Prevent Fortresses and Airbases from being built in same tile.
- Prevent Fortresses and Airbases from being built on river tiles.

I open a new ticket for the fixes to units: patch #4646

Please, let me know if you prefer that I submit patches in a different way,
because I'm still learning the protocols here.

(file #20488, file #20489)

File name: civ2civ3-bases.patch           Size:6 KB
File name: civ2civ3-bases-S2_5.patch      Size:5 KB