Thank you for your bug report, Dennis. It would be nice if you could give some
additional information.

How often do it crash? Unless it always crashes it would be nice if you could
upload a savegame that will crash when pressing turn done. If it would crash
here too it would be easier to find out what is wrong.

How did you start Freeciv? Am I right if I assume you didn't start the server
separately?

Did you build Freeciv from source? If yes: what parameters did you give to the
./configure script? Did you modify the Freeciv source code before you compiled
it?

Could you try to run the server from the command line? Its output may give us