                 Release: (S2_5 post beta1)
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Any
         Planned Release: 2.5.0-beta2, 2.6.0

There's talk of reverting the fix for bug #22381, which went in since
2.5.0-beta1; either only on S2_5 or maybe on trunk too.

If it's to be done, it needs doing for 2.5.0-beta2 to avoid a regression.

A motivation for bug #22381 involved consistency between attacks and spy
actions. What we ended up with was consistency for all three of moving,
attacks, and spy actions. We're thinking that moves and attacks should each
revert to the way they were. We might want to review which of these the rules
for spy actions are consistent with.