> For trunk we have to decide if we want to support "Surrounded
> Harbour" at all.

New comment in bug #22381 points out that this affects also land units in
ocean cities next to coast, in for example in Alien ruleset.
It's acceptable that land units can swim and wade from the ocean city to land,
but when doing that they are not in a position to attack.

If we want consistency between move and attack, we should probably go to
opposite direction of what bug #22381 did, and make also movement out from
non-native terrain to require special flag.