Just in case, because Pepeto wrote that the error message is not (?) visible
in 2.5.0-beta1:

Checking one of the ordinary Windows crash reports (RPT attached) I stumbled
over lots of unusual "we don't know about this unit" in the corresponding
stderr.txt (also attached).  Apparently the crash affected stderr.txt, the
last line "p: F" is garbage, it should be debug level + colon + text.

(file #22695, file #22696)

File name: 250b1.unknown.unit.RPT         Size:6 KB
File name: 250b1.unknown.unit.txt         Size:42 KB