> Just in case, because Pepeto wrote that the error message is
> not (?) visible in 2.5.0-beta1

I didn't mean the error message is not visible at all. I meant that in the
particular case of the attached savegame, there was no error message.

However, I also wrote: "Do not lose vision of hiding units (they are visible
on V_INVIS, not V_MAIN) which may be the cause of related bug" which affects
S2_5.

The crash you report looks similar with bug #22685. I doubt it has any link
with this one.

I see in your log file that you got many related error messages. In S2_5, they
are two distinct messages: "Server wants us to remove unit id XXX" and "Server
wants us to move unit id XXX out of sight". Do you have some clues about how
did they occur?

Note also that since 2.5.0-beta1, some causes of these error messages have
been fixed already.