Been playing and testing each of the commits, and there are some bugs and
quirks here and there that I've found, but so far nothing major and
blocking that I've seen thus far. I'm still trying some different
configurations to ensure there is nothing major, but would like to get
0.12.0 out pretty soon so that we can get more hands and eyes on it. SF
says we've had 700+ downloads just in the last week?? Seems like a lot, and
would rather users be looking at 0.12.0 and helping us by giving more
visibility of bugs and issues with the current trunk rather than from
0.11.6 as much of them are currently.

>From the forums, I'd be happy to volunteer to handle or at least help with
the releases, and if someone has a release checklist I could look over,
that would help a ton.

Thanks!
David