On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 21:00:50 +0300 (MSK), you wrote:

Hi,

>     Yes, though, "DOC" is not liked for me, because reminds MS Word. This
>directory, probably, may be called MAN (from "manual").

For better and much clearer definition, "TXT" should be best.

For example, you see PG.TXT or UDMA.TXT you'll know it's a text
document, bringing UNIX standard MAN to DOS need a wide range of user
to "accept" because they have no idea what MAN is.

Rgds,
Johnson.

| Pleasure  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                   |
| Business  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                |
| BBS       : http://johnson.tmfc.net/discuss/discuss_frame.html |
| HomePage  : http://johnson.tmfc.net (Powered by TMFC)          |