On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Michael Reichenbach wrote:

> lyricalnanoha schrieb:

>>> ...and the sources for MS-DOS also.
>>>
>>> -mr
>>
>> I thought nothing usable besides the io.sys, sort.exe and sys.com sources
>> from DOS 3.3 had turned up...
>>
>> -uso.
>>

> No, even MS-DOS 6.0.
> Also source for xcopy and so on.

I said *usable*, as in compilable.  (Naturally, though, this knowledge
would taint someone from doing equivalent code for FreeDOS, which is one
reason I don't get into the kernel even if I understood how the heck that
stuff worked in the *first* place.)

> Besides even io.sys would be great becuase it's the bible as it's the
> whole kernel.

No... that's MSDOS.SYS, which exists only as OBJ files.

-uso.