Hi,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 1:28 PM, JAYDEN CHARBONNEAU
<jcharbonnea...@cpsge.org> wrote:

> I also burned the FD11src ISO to my flashdrive.I can't seem to be able to
> install FreeDOS from my flashdrive,as the installer gives me two
> FDISK. I press 1 (Which is what starts the installer),but it simply blanks
> out,and makes FDISK the only choice.As for the ISO that gave an error,it was
> Mateusz's unofficial FDNPKG .iso.

So now you can indeed boot FreeDOS via USB without BIOS problems? (I
was naively going to suggest you press the relevant key [F12?] to
bring up BIOS boot options. Also go into settings and disable anything
similar to "quick boot".)

But if you can already boot, then you can still install stuff
manually. So there shouldn't be any huge problems, just maybe it's not
as convenient.