Hi!

> I've tried everything.I ran format /s,I ran Fdisk,I've made the harddrive
> bootable.But when I go to boot into the harddrive,my laptop just restarts.

There are various pretty technical reasons that could cause this:
BIOS and DOS disagreeing about geometry when you run SYS or FORMAT
versus when you boot, use of CHS geometry versus LBA mode, use of
different BIOS drive numbers when using SYS versus when booting...

The latter could even go as far as 00 (A) versus 80 (C), or it can
be a smaller difference such as 80 versus 81 (different "harddisk"
numbers). You can use SYS with the CONFIG option to patch kernels
to disable LBA or to force the use of LBA and to enable or disable
whether drive assignments are shown. With my sys-freedos.pl Perl
script for Linux (requires NASM to be installed, sys-freedos-linux
is the name of the zip download), you can and have to manipulate
the geometry, drive number and whether LBA should be used. As this
is not user friendly at all, I would only recommend this if your
technical curiosity motivates you sufficiently to try various of
the possible settings :-)

Maybe somebody could provide you with a boot sector which displays
the current drives and their properties, that would be nice for
diagnostic checks instead of actual booting. Likewise, maybe some
tool can be recommended to display a list of drives and properties
at the time when you would normally run SYS, for comparison?

Note that both the partition table (of both USB sticks and normal
harddisks and SSD etc.) and information in the DOS boot sector of
a partition can make statements about geometry and the latter also
(optionally, I believe) about the expected BIOS drive number...

I hope this helps with further investigations :-)

Regards, Eric