Hi,

On Thu, Jun 4, 2015 at 6:56 PM, JAYDEN CHARBONNEAU
<jcharbonnea...@cpsge.org> wrote:

> My main problem,Rugluxio,was that it wont boot my harddrive after I run the
> format /s command on it.My harddrive doesn't seem to like booting.Which is
> funny,because I had it working perfectly 2 months ago.(I installed linux on
> my laptop,then decided 4 days ago to reinstall FreeDOS to the harddrive via
> USB again).

As mentioned, you may have to (carefully!!) run something like "fdisk
/mbr", if you haven't already. And of course you need to do "sys c: d:
/BOOTONLY" (or similar) if there is no boot sector. And all of that
assumes you have a valid (and active) FAT partition already.

First, just make sure you're on the correct drive, and don't
accidentally erase or corrupt anything!