On at 2021-03-04 11:06 -0600, Jim Hall wrote:
On Thu, Mar 4, 2021 at 11:02 AM C. Masloch <pus...@ulukai.org> wrote:

On at 2021-03-03 17:20 -0600, Jim Hall wrote:
Thanks. I also noticed that you have a "draft 3" file there as of
today, so I mirrored all of the "drafts" to the ibiblio site as a
backup.

Just added draft 4 today. Changes in draft 3:

- Deleted SOURCE/LDEBUG/ldebug/doc/*.info* files to avoid needing LFNs.
(Future releases will only build PDF, HTML (.htm) and .txt files.)

Changes in draft 4:
[..]

Thanks for the new draft! I don't want to keep re-mirroring "draft"
versions, so I may wait until the next actual release before I mirror
lDebug again.

I'd suggest waiting a few days (until Monday maybe) in case anyone else has comments or improvements to the package, then if nothing changed I will copy it to LDEBUG1.ZIP and notify you. Should still be in time for the next FreeDOS release I guess?

Thanks,
ecm