Hi!

1) Simplified the version naming convention

2) Officially state the stable and testing version Kernel and FreeCOM
information (eliminate some testing branch by merging stable code with
official)

3) make a table of "Quick download" from FreeDOS homepage. Only have
"Odin" and "ISO", others please go to download page.

Good idea, but I'm not sure how to implement this. I'm open to suggestions. Add a link to the yellow announcement box for "Odin" and "ISO"? Or create a separate download button for "Odin" and "ISO"? Or, add text links below the "Download FreeDOS" button to get just "Odin" and "ISO"?

I suppose it would be good to describe (keeping it short) that ODIN is a single-disk distribution of FreeDOS, and ISO is the complete distribution?

A "Quick Download" link would be nice (maybe a button)... maybe like on
www.mozilla.org?
Instead of ODIN, i would post "Single-Disk-Distribution", because ODIN
is just a name, ISO should be understandable for all.
A link "features" would be also nice (it could point to the about page).

btw: DOSLFN should be included into ALL packages! Nobody use DOS without
long file name. And...including a file manager like DNOSP oder
Necromancer DOS Navigator would be also good. These are things, DOS user
are missing...

btw2: Many people want to use FreeDOS with USB-stick oder extern hard
disc. There are drivers...not open source, but free. So...could you post
a link on
the about page (feature list) to http://www.bootdisk.com/usb.htm ?

Like: "-USB support with free driver from [...]"

The same for NTFS support. Could you post a link to
http://www.datapol.de/dpd/prod/ntfs4dos/ ? So that people can easily
find it!

Many ideas.... ;-)

Bye, Flo