From: "JeffM." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2006 10:44 AM
Subject: Re: [Freedos-user] Installation problem...

I had the same exact problem. There is clearly something wrong
with service release 2. I had to go back and install sr1. I have
installed the last several releases of FD and they all went in
flawlessly on this hardware.

There have been some suggestions made, but I haven't tried
them yet. Look through earlier postings if you can, subject:
"problems with floppy install". Best of luck to you.

J.M.

On Thursday 16 March 2006 11:23, Escorter wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I downloaded the latest fdfullcd.iso, and I burned it at 16x
> speed. I booted my PII from this cd. The booting is going
> fine, but when I start the installation, I get four line of
> "Invalid Opcode at..." error message, and the system halted.
> What does it mean? And how can I fix it?

You like to form new friendships and make new acquaintances.

__________ Informaçăo do NOD32 1.1436 (20060309) __________

Esta mensagem foi verificada pelo NOD32 Sistema Antivírus
http://www.nod32.com.br