Escorter wrote:
> What's going on? What happened to FreeDOS? Everybody talking
> about a memory manager, but I can't imagine what happened.
> Who started the trouble?

Let's just get back to work, eh?

Lots to do.  FreeDOS is in great shape, but some edges need polishing.
The main distro needs fixing, and it'd be really cool to have a live CD
or something :)

I'm getting ready for OpenGEM 6, which should be out in May.

Shane

--
Shane Martin Coughlan
e: [EMAIL PROTECTED]