On Mon, 08 May 2006 14:49:26 -0500, you wrote:

Dear Mister,

>You know, I'm _really_ tired of hearing this same rant.  I'd appreciate
>if you wouldn't keep reposting this to the mailing lists.  It's not
>productive; you know what the results are going to be, how people are
>going to react.  And we really don't need another flame war about this
>topic.  I'm completely flamed out these days.

I think Jack want to "end" up the topic right now.
I'm sorry to post just "insult" to Eric Auer, but since his speech was
not base on "facts" but almost near to "personal attack", the feedback
maybe a bit too much to him.

If you accuse Jack for his impolite, I can agree. I can only say if
Eric leave Jack alone, most of the "angry" post will not appear.

>I gave up listening to Jack's rants a long time ago.  I'm sorry that
>Jack (and you) believe that my not responding to these flame attempts
>means that I don't care about FreeDOS anymore.  That's not the case.  I
>_do_ care about FreeDOS.  But the truth of the matter is that I have
>stopped listening to your and Jack's rants on this matter.

I don't think it's a good practice to "gave up listening to Jack's
rants a long time ago", did you "gave up listening to Eric's rants"?

If you still insist ignoring the "technical advise", I'll care no
more, it only cause the users who lost their data mourn and grinning
their teeth.

Jack just want to warn about the "FDXMS/HIMEM interrupt not locking"
simply need to change, yet a number of people go seize him! Is it a
OPEN and FREE community's rules?

>This really needs to stop.

I join the list to help people, and want to share any good programs I
found, but the people here simply don't want the truth, the one who
burnt out is me.

Rgds,
Johnson.