John Hupp wrote:
> My interest to date in FreeDOS has been as part of a software bundle that I
> can put on older computers without Windows licenses (and sell them off on
> eBay).
>
> eBay still has the last auction I did on its servers at
> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200004916192
>
> I include lots of screen shots, mostly of games.

Hi John,

Eric gathered up all your screenshots, and emailed them to me, asking
that I post them somewhere on the web site.  Actually, it's not a bad
idea.  I hope you don't mind, but I've posted them at
http://www.freedos.org/news/screenshots/

Technically, SourceForge REALLY REALLY discourages posting screenshots
in the web content area for project websites, as they tend to be
abused.  So, I'll probably automatically & silently remove these from
the web site after a few months.  In the meantime, these are good to
share with people for some good PR for what you can run (graphically) on
FreeDOS.

-jh