On Fri, 30 Nov 2007, Marti van Lin wrote:

MvL >Jim Hall wrote:
MvL >> On 11/30/07, OSCAR GONZALEZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
MvL >>>
MvL >>>  Hi.............
MvL >>>  Cual font ?. solo copie unas cuantas fonts de SEAL. pense que eran
todas
MvL >>> GPL.
MvL >>>  De todas maneras uso solamente la llamada "pc8x8t.fnt" las demas las
puse
MvL >>> por si alguien desarrolla una apps y
MvL >>>  necesitaba alguna.
MvL >

Although it is not perfect here is the result of using the
spanish>english option from:

http://ets.freetranslation.com/

<translation>
Which font?. alone copy some as many fonts of SEAL. even that were all
GPL.  Of all ways use only the call pc8x8t.fnt" the demas I put them for
if someone develops an apps and he needed some.
</translation>

There may be a better online translator available, this was the first I
found.

Here is its english> spanish translation of my sentence above.

Es posible que haya a un mejor traductor en lnea disponible, esto fuera el
primer encontr.

MvL >This NO PERSONAL ATTACK, but could we please keep this mailinglist in
MvL >English, so everyone is able to understand it?
MvL >
MvL >You've started this mailing list, because you wanted to avoid the
MvL >trollish behavior of Usenet k00ka. Now writing in a language, the vast
MvL >majority of the list doesn't understand is trollism to the limit.
MvL >
MvL >Common guys, get real and stick to your believes :-)
MvL >
MvL >With kind regards,
MvL >
MvL >Marti
MvL >
MvL >--
MvL >|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
MvL >|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com
MvL >|0|0|0| http://osgeex.blogspot.com
MvL >
MvL >-------------------------------------------------------------------------
MvL >SF.Net email is sponsored by: The Future of Linux Business White Paper
MvL >from Novell.  From the desktop to the data center, Linux is going
MvL >mainstream.  Let it simplify your IT future.
MvL >http://altfarm.mediaplex.com/ad/ck/8857-50307-18918-4
MvL >Freedos-user mailing list
MvL >Freedos-user@lists.sourceforge.net
MvL >

                       Bonnie Dalzell, MA
mail:5100 Hydes Rd ---- Hydes MD USA 21082-----EMAIL:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

freelance anatomist, vertebrate paleontologist, writer, illustrator, dog

Editor Net.Pet Online Animal Magazine  - http://www.netpetmagazine.com
HOME http://www.qis.net/~borzoi/          BUSINESS http://www.batw.com