Jim Hall wrote:
> On 11/30/07, OSCAR GONZALEZ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>
>>  Hi.............
>>  Cual font ?. solo copie unas cuantas fonts de SEAL. pense que eran todas
>> GPL.
>>  De todas maneras uso solamente la llamada "pc8x8t.fnt" las demas las puse
>> por si alguien desarrolla una apps y
>>  necesitaba alguna.

This NO PERSONAL ATTACK, but could we please keep this mailinglist in
English, so everyone is able to understand it?

You've started this mailing list, because you wanted to avoid the
trollish behavior of Usenet k00ka. Now writing in a language, the vast
majority of the list doesn't understand is trollism to the limit.

Common guys, get real and stick to your believes :-)

With kind regards,

Marti

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin