Eric Auer wrote:

> of course English is preferred but Oscar does not speak
> English well, so he is kind of forced to use Spanish
> from time to time ;-).

Hi Eric, nice hearing from you again ;-)

But once more, this was NOT a personal attack, but a request.

Just imagine if we start writing each other in our native languages. For
example if I started writing in German to you or in Hebrew to Israeli
members of the list.

In the end we won't be able to understand each other any longer.

Oscar's contribution is great and very much appreciated . He shouldn't
be ashamed of his "crappy" English, mine is crappy to.

Cheers

--
|_|0|_| Marti T. van Lin
|_|_|0| http://ml2mst.googlepages.com