Hi, I want to install freedos on my Macbook Pro using VMWare Fusion. Problem
is that after booting from the cd image and creating the C: partition after
reboot I get the message "invalid operating system". I suspect that is due
that Freedos has not been installed yet and it attempts to boot from the
drive. I think I should access the BIOS to force boot from CD in order to
run the installation, but how ? Is there some key sequence or what ?