Hi all

I have tested the recently released usb interface for Dos by Bret Johnson
and now have a usb mouse attached to my FreeBasic /FreeDos application.
Although I have seen the discussion on this, I thought I would share my
experience.

This is a really welcome development for FreeDos users, as the
availability of ps2 and serial devices is starting to dry up
It is my intention to swap the mouse for a joystick with a single thumb
button.
For those that are interested, this is the Autoexec.bat extract which
works for me.

Path C:\dos32;
C:\Dos32\DosLFN.com
C:\Dos32\cwsdpmi.exe
cd\usb
usbuhci IRQ 11 DisableLegacySupport
usbprint
usbmouse
cd\
C:\Dos32\ctmouse
C:\Dos32\LBACache

My app has a loop timer in micro sec's, and it allows me to keep track
of changes that cause longer than expected execution times.
It runs at 10 Micro Sec on a 533Mhz Industrial Board, with a FreeBasic /
CGUI app.
Previously I used a 2 button mouse pad on ps2.
Using the usb mouse driver with a Microsoft mouse didnt change the
timing at all, which I am very pleased about.

Regards