Hi Robert,

to find my GRAPHICS for DOS, check our list:

http://www.freedos.org/freedos/software/ - base - graphics

Maybe I should have mentioned the names graphpin, graph-hp
and graph-ps, as graphics is just a wrapper for the tree :-)

>>  While you can potentially use
>> the POSTSCRIPT variant inside DOSEMU, it might need
>> some extra tuning of your DOSEMU configuration to let
>> DOSEMU and Linux know that you (GRAPHICS) is sending
>> already graphical data and not just plain text.
>>
> P.S. This approach also seems worth exploring. What modifications
> would I make to the config file?

I think .dosemurc in your home directory could contain:

$_printer_options = "%s>/tmp/dosemu.ps"
$_printer_command = "cat"

but it is more likely that this works - default is lp, not XX:

$_printer = "XX XX"

This creates LPT1 and LPT2 as both printing to the Linux
printer called XX, which in turn can be created as some
fake printer which actually prints into a file with some
suitable tweaking of your lpr / lprng / cups configuration.

Actually I do not know how to tweak cups, I only tweaked
one of the older server configs as far as I remember...
Maybe somebody else can give a hint about tweaking :-).

Eric