Hello.

I bought december this month an ACER ASPIRE 7736G laptop.

I made an install of freedos 1.0 from bootable cd following screen instruction
without any problem.

I tried different cdrom driver (XCDROM.SYS, GCDROM.SYS).

I get this message :

No CD-ROM drive to use; GCDROM not loaded.

Any idea.

Note : After booting with freedos bootable cd, I can access to the cd-rom
drive( elterito is loaded in memory ).

Regards.

SCREEN BOOT UP

BIOS : PHOENIX (SecureCore)

BIOS : V2.01

CPU : INTEL CORE DUO CPU T6600 2,2 GHz

HARD DISK -> FIXED DISK 0 : WDC WD3200BEVT-22ZCT0 -(PM)PM

CDROM -> ATAPI CD-ROM TSST corp : CDDVDW TS-L633C -(PS)

VGA BIOS : 70.18.36.00.0D

KBC Ver : 03.35

LAPTOP SERIAL NUMBER : LXPHU021469442BB612000

LAPTOP NAME : ASPIRE 7736G