As I said to eric auer

Clean up as suggested.
But the problem still there.

in FDCONFIG.SYS
----------------
!DOS=HIGH,UMB
!DOSDATA=UMB
DEVICE=C:\FDOS\BIN\HIMEM.EXE
DEVICE=C:\FDOS\BIN\EMM386.EXE NOEMS X=TEST
DEVICEHIGH=C:\DRIVERS\UIDE.SYS /D:L633C
SHELLHIGH=C:\FDOS\BIN\COMMAND.COM C:\FDOS\BIN /E:1024 /P=C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT

in autoexec.bat
---------------
LH FDAPM APMDOS
LH DISPLAY CON=(EGA,,1)
MODE CON CP PREP=...........
LH MODE CON CP SEL=858
SHCDX33E.COM /D:L633C,W <--- W stand for fiwing drive letter W
LH KEYB FR,,keyboard.sys
LH DOSLFN

On screen during boot :
------------------------
UIDE, 11-27-2009. 80-MB Cache, CD/DVD name is L633C
Disks run by the bios : 1
Skipping APM
MODE Select Codepage 850
SHCDX33E, 9-July-2009. Based on V3.03 SHSUCDX by ................
V1.4B SHSUCDX by .....................
Cannot open CD Driver L633C. SHCDX33E cannot load!
KEYB FR 858
CUTEMOUSE
DOSFLN high loaded

I think it is a SATA-only system.

Does it run in IDE compatibility mode or in AHCI? I don't know.

I have found a compiled file drivers from different company. I will test them
all.

Regards

JC DOLE