Hello Konstantyn, Escape - and all to whom it may concern,

I have just prepared and revised all ukrainian keyboard layouts, which,
as I have found on the web, are 5:

1) The one which follows ukrainian standard 2019-91, as Konstantyn
Sadovoy explained to me. It provides "ґ/Ґ" at the left of <1>.
2) Windows XP standard. It provides "ё/Ё" at the left of <1> and "ґ/Ґ"
as <AltGr>+<Г> and, when using a 102-key keyboard, at the left of <Я>.
I've added the apostrophe as <AltGr>+<Є>.
3) Windows Vista standard. The differences between this one and layout
nº 2 are: The apostrophe and the hryvnia sign are at the left of <1> and
"ґ/Ґ" is at the left of <Я>. It is meant for 102-key keyboards only.
4) IBM-DOS standard (probably, MS-DOS standard as well). It provides
<`/+> at the left of <1>. All digits are in the second layer (i.e.
<Shift> is needed to access them).
5) IBM OS/2 Server for e-Business standard. Similar to layout nº 4. The
main difference is that "«/»" is at the right of "!/=".

All 5 layouts are meant to work with:

1) Codepages for ukrainian: cp1125, cp848 (Euro sign instead of
international currency sign) and cp62565 (Hryvnia sign instead of
international currency sign).

2) Codepages for russian: cp866, cp808 (Euro sign instead of
international currency sign) and cp63330 (Hryvnia sign instead of
international currency sign).

3) Codepages for crimean tatar (when written with the latin alphabet):
cp857 (actually, the codepage for turkish, which provides the Euro sign)
and cp61273 (Hryvnia sign instead of Euro sign).
All extra consonants for that language (as well as "â/Â") are found on
<AltGr> + <letter_without_diacritic>.
"i/İ" is found at the left of <1>; the grave and tilde accents are still
found there, though <AltGr> and <Shift> + <AltGr> are needed. "ı/I" is
found on <I>.
"ö/Ö" is found on <[> and "ü/Ü" is found on <]>. Square and round
brackets are found on the same keys, though <AltGr> and <Shift> +
<AltGr> are needed.

<AltGr> must be used to type the Euro or the Hryvnia signs. Locating
them should be intuitive. :-)

RUSCII codepage has been devised for FreeDOS (as "61541"); however,
since it changes nothing on the behaviour of any keyboard, it was not
included into the possible codepages to be used with any of them, so to
avoid inflating files unnecessarily. Therefore, it can be used to read
texts only,

Support for codepages 850, 858, 849 and 1131 have been dropped since it
made no sense to keep them - there's no support for western-european
languages (cp850, 858) or belarusian (cp849, 1131) on ukrainian keyboards.

I will now work on the documentation and probably release the new
keyboard and codepage packs by wednesday 27th.

Henrique Peron