Hi Bret,

interesting to know that there's someone out there, familiar to FreeDOS,
still using those 9-pin printers. At least here in Brazil they're still
used on lots of places because of their low operational cost.

Well, Eric and Konstantyn... So much for the museum idea!

Yes Bret, I can only imagine how hard it would be to work with printer
support. It wouldn't be my job anyway. I'm not a programmer for a long
time already and I've been looking for someone to volunteer on that.

Henrique