Hello Henrique

I have an good-old dot-matrix printer, but unfortunately without any
manual. But I think it's not a big problem, as in-printer codepage can
be printed. Still I bet, that in this case there is only two options
possible: cp437 or some slight variation of cp866. I will send you
results as soon, as I can get some time to recover it from storage, set
it up and print-out ASCII-chart.