Op 17-5-2011 20:41, Alain Mouette schreef:

Alain, can I privately send you a complete disk image sometime tomorrow
by email? Would be 1.44MB, maybe slightly smaller if compressing first.
It would replace your own floppy image directly, you can still use your
own method of ISO generating.
Basicly it ends up with BIOS --> CD --> 1.44MB image --> Syslinux -->
Memdisk loading 360KB image as A:
As the 1.44MB image was loaded as well as boot image, I guess it will
end up as B:.
However, current testing shows that recent FreeDOS kernel + recent
Syslinux/Memdisk seems to trash access to B:, not related to JEMM, UIDE
or whatever. Getting an abort/retry/fail.
Access to the data part of CD should be fine though.