Hello there,

Sorry for this all delay...

With this all time since KEYB 2.0 was released, I have found / been
notified / etc a couple of bugs, and would like to do a new release
that fixes them all (if only I had so much time as I used to have). I
also wanted to do a FreeDOS 1.1-style packing (WITH sources), so I'd
have to look for the way it was made, and this all sort of things also
do not contribuite for a quick solution. I hope however to put it at
the top priority for this summer.

I would appreciate if you could isolate wether it is KEYB related or
DISPLAY related. What if you simply load DISPLAY and use MODE CON CP
to try and change? I say this because KEYB does not (yet) use XMS, but
DISPLAY does, and sounds af if it has something to do with it. So if
the bug is in DISPLAY, and you could let me know the exact test case
where it doesn't work, I would appreciate it.

Regards,
Aitor